For our kids in the kitchen class this week we are making Crispy chicken fillets in a dressed brioche bun.
You can choose whether to coat your chicken in crushed tuc crackers or crushed flavoured tortilla chips like Doritos.
It’s going to be a great class!
Any questions just ask.
Jolene and lils x
Crispy Chicken fillets on Brioche Bun
- 3 Bowls
- 2 baking trays
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200 g plain flour
- 3 eggs whisked
- 200 g Tuc cracker crushed or flavoured tortilla chips like Doritos
- 4 brioche buns
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 sprinkle of grated cheddar
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 180c fan
Get your breading station ready
- One bowl flour
- One bowl eggs
- One bowl of crushed tuc crackers or flavoured tortilla chips like Doritos
- Trim the fat off with clean scissors and bash each chicken breast with a rolling pin until flat
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Dip each breast into the flour egg and then the crumb
- Line on your baking tray and repeat each step for each chicken breast
- Place on your baking tray and oven-bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prep your brioche by adding mayo and grated cheddar
- Place your buns into the oven for 5 minutes before serving to melt the cheddar
- Add lettuce if using and assemble your chicken filet onto your bun