I think we all have that one pack of mince hanging around at the back of the freezer, just waiting to be used up.
These tasty enchiladas are the perfect way to bring it to life. Beef enchiladas are also a great way to use up any leftover Bolognese.
Such a great way to mix up the meal plan.
Jolene and Lils x
- 500 g beef mince
- 400 g passata
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 1 dollop of crème fraiche
- 8 soft tortillas wraps regular size
- 200 g cheddar grated
- Heat a large pan over a drizzle of rapeseed oil on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic cooking for 4 minutes until softened.
- Add the mince to the pan breaking up with a wooden spoon and brown well.
- Sprinkle over the spices, stirring for 4 minutes to help release the flavour.
- Pour over tomatoes and Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to allow and simmer for 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Preheat the oven 180°C fan.
- Lightly oil a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a good spoonful of the mixture, roll and line up in your prepared dish.
- Scatter with grated cheddar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, serve with a dollop of crème fraiche.