I’m trying out a new recipe style in this post so please let us know what you think?
I really want to keep things as simple as possible and continue to upload as many new recipes as I can here.
If you have been following me on Instagram to will see I’ve really fallen in love with cooking stories lately and my poor beloved blog here has been neglected!
I wanted to come up with a simple way to continue to upload recipes here that I’ve cooked on the same day as my stories.
Good quality content has always been so important to me and in the past, it would take me around 2 days to upload a recipe with a blog post and photos. As I’ve gotten busier with the cooking stories and my Now we’re cooking programme I have found it impossible to keep up with typing and photographing the blog post recipes,
but this could be this solution,
the format below, states the recipe clearly and allows you to print to which will be really handy too
let me know what you think x
Jolene x x
Asian Style slowcooker pulled pork
- slow cooker
- 500g Pork fillet
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar or any white vinegar
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- Turn your slow cooker on to low
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl
- Add the pork fillet to the slow cooker
- Pour the sauce on top
- Leave to cook on low for 6 hours/ high for 3
- Remove the pork fillet shred with 2 forks
- Transfer the sauce left in the slow cooker to a saucepan
- Bubble the sauce over a high heat
- Thicken with a cornflour paste of 1 tsp cornflour to 2 tsp cold water
- Strain the sauce to remove any fatty bits and pour over your pork fillet