Hey Yummy Mummy,s and Daddys,
The lovely people at My name tags sent me out a coloured sticker, Name Tag set to review. The sets have 56 personalized stickers that can be used for labeling clothes, shoes, bags, books, and pencils just to name a few things. There,s no need for sewing or ironing! You just have to stick the sticker to the washing label on the clothes and they will stay on, and wash again and again.. (I tried them on a 60º C wash and they were perfect and so handy)
These Stickers are also dishwasher , mircowave and steriliser proof… which is fantastic if you have a little one, in creche who has bottles, beakers or food tubs.
My Nametags use a unique combination of high quality label material and a special adhesive that makes the labels stay on…. Here,s how easy they are to use…..
To Label Equipment
- Stick the colour label on a clean and dry surface
- Wait 24 hours before dish washing for maximum adhesion.
To Label Clothing
- Stick the colour label firmly on the washing care label or manufacturer’s label (press down on the sticker corners)
- Do not apply directly to the garment/fabric
- Wait 24 hours before washing clothing.
Stickers are washing machine safe (60º C) on clothing washing care labels. (super easy no messing around)
So if your yet to organize EVERYTHING for back to school… these Name Tags are the business… Or if you have a little one starting creche My Name tags will make it a little easier….
Get Messy, Have Fun, One Yummy Mummy xxxxx